Casinos offer the widest selection of gambling options for anyone who wants to have fun and win money. Plush hotels have become synonymous with popular casinos that have risen to greatness all over the world. Here is a list of the top 5 hotel casinos on the globe. These gambling meccas offer mind-blowing accommodations and amenities to go with their top notch, unique casino experiences.
5. The Wynn (Includes the Encore), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA – This $2.7 billion resort features two towers with 45 floors in one and 48 in the other with a combined 4,734 rooms. It has an 111,000 square foot casino and the Hotel, Restaurant and Spa all have a five star rating.
4. MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA – This 2nd largest hotel in the world has 30 floors with 6,852 rooms. It has one of the largest casinos in Vegas at 171,500 square feet with 2,500 slot machines and 139 casino tables.
3. Trump Taj Mahal, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA – One of the smaller hotel casinos on the list at 2,248 rooms in two towers with 14 floors in one and 95 in the other. What it lacks in number of rooms it makes up for with lavishness and a casino that is known for its tournaments and high stakes gambling.
2. Hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo, Monaco – Built in 1863 with 4 floors, 187 rooms, 75 suites and 3 restaurants. Climb the stairs to the lavish Place du Casino and enjoy exquisite architecture and 150 years of rich history and breathtaking views.
1. Foxwoods Resort Casino, Connecticut, USA – This sprawling hotel casino resort actually has 6 casinos, 38 restaurants and two championship golf courses. Its 340,000 square foot casino is the 2nd largest in the United States. The entire resort covers 4,700,000 square feet.